Article 1. (Japan Times Jobs)
Japan Times Jobs means an Internet employment information provision and
incidental service provided by Bunkahoso Career Partners Co., Ltd (hereinafter
" Bunkahoso Career Partners ") and Nifco Inc. (hereinafter "
Article 2. (Members)
1. Japan Times Jobs Members (hereinafter "Members") mean persons
who have registered names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses
and other information (hereinafter "Individual Information")
with Japan Times Jobs and have been approved by Bunkahoso Career Partners
and Nifco. After registration and approval, Members can use the service
offered by Japan Times Jobs (hereinafter "Member Service").
2. Members can register preferred business and position, qualification,
etc. (hereinafter called "Employment Information") as part of
the Member Service.
3. Members shall be deemed to have agreed to these rules in the entirety
at the time of registration with Japan Times Jobs.
Article 3. (Provision of Member Service)
1. Bunkahoso Career Partners and Nifco may, with or without prior notice
to Members, change or temporarily suspend Member Service.
2. Bunkahoso Career Partners and Nifco, with one month's notice to Members,
suspend or terminate Member Service for the long term.
Article 4. (Prohibitions)
1. Members shall refrain from the following acts in Japan Times Jobs.
(1) Intentional registration of false Individual Information
(2) Infringement on others' properties, honor, credit privacy, copyright,
trademark right, etc.
(3) Defamation of individuals or organizations
(4) Any act or likely act against laws, or public order or morality
(5) Provision of information for profit
(6) Any act which Bunkahoso Career Partners and Nifco thinks improper
2. Bunkahoso Career Partners and Nifco shall have no responsibility for
any damage suffered by a Member or any third party and no obligation to
pay damages in any way.
Article 5. (Revocation of Registration)
Bunkahoso Career Partners and Nifco may temporarily suspend Member Service
or revoke Member registration without prior notice to the Member, if the
Member is considered to have violated these rules.
Article 6. (Treatment of Individual Information)
1. Individual Information shall be voluntarily provided to Bunkahoso Career
Partners and Nifco
2. Bunkahoso Career Partners and Nifco shall use the registered Individual
Information for providing information for job seeking activities and information
useful for job seeking. The company may request response to various questionnaires.
3. Bunkahoso Career Partners and Nifco may commission others to keep (deposit)
information for registration of Individual Information, database operation,
4. (Management of Personal Information of the Members)
Bunkahoso Career Partners shall take appropriate measures to manage personal information of the members and shall not provide any personal information of the members to the third party without the consents of the said persons, except in any of the following cases.
(1) If a Member intentionally discloses Individual Information to particular
firm by using Japan Times Jobs functions or other method.
(2) If a Member is identified unexpectedly due to the information registered
in Japan Times Jobs.
(3) When it is ordained by law.
(4) When it is required to protect the life, body or property of the said person and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the said person.
(5) When it is especially required to improve the public health or to promote the healthy growth of children and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the said person.
(6) When it is required to cooperate for the national institution or local public authorities or their trustees to accomplish their purposes and when it could affect the completion of the relevant business by obtaining the consent of the said person.
Article 7. (Information from Firm)
Bunkahoso Career Partners and Nifco may transmit information concerning
recruitment provided by individual firms to Members on the basis of Individual
Information and Employment Information.
Article 8. (Use of Member Information)
Bunkahoso Career Partners and Nifco may reprint the opinion or information
provided to Japan Times Jobs by Members in certain information media edited
and issued by Bunkahoso Career Partners and Nifco without prior approval
of Members. In this case, the copyright of the reprint shall vest in Bunkahoso
Career Partners and Nifco and Members agree not to execute their moral
Article 9. (Withdrawal)
A Member may freely withdraw from Japan Times Jobs at any time.
Article 10. (Change of Rules)
Bunkahoso Career Partners and Nifco may from time to time change these
rules without the approval of Members, to whom the changed usage rules
shall be applied thereafter.
These rules shall be effective from December 1, 2003.
service provided by The Japan Times Entertainment→Bunkahoso Career Partners
Co., Ltd (hereinafter " Bunkahoso Career Partners ") and Nifco
Inc. (hereinafter " Nifco ")