Article 1. (Japan Times Jobs)
Japan Times Jobs means an Internet employment information provision and incidental service provided by Bunkahoso Career Partners Co., Ltd (hereinafter " Bunkahoso Career Partners ").
Article 2. (Members)
1. Japan Times Jobs Members (hereinafter "Members") mean persons who have registered names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and other information (hereinafter "Individual Information") with Japan Times Jobs and have been approved by Bunkahoso Career Partners. After registration and approval, Members can use the service offered by Japan Times Jobs (hereinafter "Member Service").
2. Members can register preferred business and position, qualification, etc. (hereinafter called "Employment Information") as part of the Member Service.
3. Members shall be deemed to have agreed to these rules in the entirety at the time of registration with Japan Times Jobs.
Article 3. (Provision of Member Service)
1. Bunkahoso Career Partners may, with or without prior notice to Members, change or temporarily suspend Member Service.
2. Bunkahoso Career Partners, with one month's notice to Members, suspend or terminate Member Service for the long term
Article 4. (Prohibitions)
1. Members shall refrain from the following acts in Japan Times Jobs.
(1) Intentional registration of false Individual Information
(2) Infringement on others' properties, honor, credit privacy, copyright, trademark right, etc.
(3) Defamation of individuals or organizations
(4) Any act or likely act against laws, or public order or morality
(5) Provision of information for profit
(6) Any act which Bunkahoso Career Partners thinks improper
2. Bunkahoso Career Partners shall have no responsibility for any damage suffered by a Member or any third party and no obligation to pay damages in any way.
Article 5. (Revocation of Registration)
Bunkahoso Career Partners may temporarily suspend Member Service or revoke Member registration without prior notice to the Member, if the Member is considered to have violated these rules.
Article 6. (Treatment of Individual Information)
1. Individual Information shall be voluntarily provided to Bunkahoso Career Partners
2. Bunkahoso Career Partners shall use the registered Individual Information for providing information for job seeking activities and information useful for job seeking. The company may request response to various questionnaires.
3. Bunkahoso Career Partners may commission others to keep (deposit) information for registration of Individual Information, database operation, etc.
4.Please inform an inquiry email of disclosure, a correction of the personal information, the inquiry about the complaint.
(Management of Personal Information of the Members)
Bunkahoso Career Partners shall take appropriate measures to manage personal information of the members and shall not provide any personal information of the members to the third party without the consents of the said persons, except in any of the following cases.
(1)If a Member intentionally makes an entry with a particular firm by using The Japan Times Jobs entry function, which provides the particular firm with the Member’s personal information registered on The Japan Times Jobs, including their name, address, phone number, email address and school information. The provided personal information is subject to be under management of the particular firm in accordance with the particular firm’s regulations. Contracts between The Japan Times Ltd. and the particular firm stipulate that the provided personal information should be used solely for the particular firm’s recruiting activities.
(2) If a Member is identified unexpectedly due to the information registered in Japan Times Jobs.
(3) When it is ordained by law.
(4) When it is required to protect the life, body or property of the said person and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the said person.
(5) When it is especially required to improve the public health or to promote the healthy growth of children and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the said person.
(6) When it is required to cooperate for the national institution or local public authorities or their trustees to accomplish their purposes and when it could affect the completion of the relevant business by obtaining the consent of the said person.
Article 7. (Information from Firm)
Bunkahoso Career Partners may transmit information concerning recruitment provided by individual firms to Members on the basis of Individual Information and Employment Information.
Article 8. (Use of Member Information)
Bunkahoso Career Partners may reprint the opinion or information provided to The Japan Times Jobs by Members in certain information media edited and issued by The Japan Times Ltd. without prior approval of Members, with digital processing on the provided information so that the reprint does not identify particular Members. In this case, the copyright of the reprint shall vest in The Japan Times Ltd. and Members agree not to execute their moral rights.
Article 9. (Withdrawal)
A Member may freely withdraw from Japan Times Jobs at any time.
Article 10. (Change of Rules)
Bunkahoso Career Partners may from time to time revise these rules without the approval of Members, to whom the revised usage rules shall be applied thereafter. The proposed revision will be posted on The Japan Times Jobs website one week before the date when the proposed revision is to take effect, and the proposed revision will take effect one week after the first posting. Yet, if the proposed revision is to change the terms regarding the use of personal information, and regarding disclosure of personal information to a third party, which is defined in Article 6, the consent of the said Members are required. If a Member wishes not to accept the Articles, the Member needs to delete registered personal in the manner stipulated in Article 9.
Article 11. (Scout)
“Scout” is an optional service for a member to receive recruiting invitations with job descriptions sent from a recruiting company in case a recruiting company finds a specific member as a qualified applicant for a job, after a recruiting company or a headhunting company views a member’s resume information posted by the member on The Japan Times Jobs website, including personal information, but excluding the non-disclosing information specified by Bunkahoso Career Partners such as the name, name pronunciation, address, phone number, e-mail address and birth date. The “yes” setting in the registration process by a member to receive the Scout service will allow The Japan Times Jobs corporate member companies and other third parties to view a member’s resume profiles excluding information that can be used to identify the member. Scout includes the following services.
(1) Scout Mail
The service allows a recruiting company or a headhunting company to view a member’s resume profiles, excluding the non-disclosing information specified by Bunkahoso Career Partners such as the name, name pronunciation, address, phone number, e-mail address and birth date. The service also allows a recruiting company or a headhunting company to send a recruiting invitation to a member in case a recruiting company or a headhunting company finds a specific member as a qualified applicant for a job. Bunkahoso Career Partners shall carry no liability whatsoever even in the case in which a member is identified by a recruiting company or a headhunting company with the information registered by the member not designated as non-disclosing information specified by Bunkahoso Career Partners.
(2) Scout Reply Service
The service allows a member, who receives a Scout mail from a recruiting company or a headhunting company, to reply to the sender with resume profiles including information that can be used to identify the member such as the name, name pronunciation, address, phone number, e-mail address and the birth date.
(3) Resume Disclosure Block Function
This is a selective non-disclosure function for a member ’s resume profiles on the registered-members-only pages on The Japan Times Jobs that which allows a member to opt not to disclose all of their resume profiles to specifically designated recruiting companies. The function, however, does not guarantee to provide members with the up-to-date list of blockable recruiting companies, and does not guarantee to cover all the companies seeking to hire with the list. Also, members should be aware, in using the block function, that situations and conditions of the recruiting company specifically designated as a block company could change (including, but not limited to, corporate reorganization of the recruiting company), and that situations and conditions of the recruiting company specifically designated as a block company may change from those when blocked.
These rules shall be effective from December 1, 2003.
service provided by The Japan Times Entertainment→Bunkahoso Career Partners Co., Ltd (hereinafter " Bunkahoso Career Partners ")
These rules shall be effective from October 19, 2015.
Article 11 (Scout)
These rules shall be effective from June 06, 2016.
Article 6 (Management of Personal Information of the Members) Article 8 Article 10