1. Japan Times Jobs is an Internet system provided by Bunkahoso Careerpartners
, Inc. enabling exchange of information between Japan Times Jobs user firms
and Japan Times Jobs registered job seekers (hereinafter “Japan Times Jobs
Members”) in their job offering/seeking activities.
1. Your company shall read these rules concerning the use of the
system before using Japan Times Jobs and use it after completely agreeing
to the rules.
2. After our company completes processing the application within
the company, our company will create an ID and password for your
company to use Japan Times Jobs. You shall take responsibility for controlling
the ID and the password. In case any third party uses your ID without
permission or if the ID or password is leaked to any third party,
please notify our company immediately. Please note that we will
not guarantee payment of damages arising from damages caused by
leakage or unjust use of the ID and password.
3. If you use the service, you shall access the Internet. You are
required to have the necessary equipment, software, communication
means, etc. on your responsibility and at your cost, install and
operate them properly. We will not be involved in anyway in preparation
and methods for accessing the Internet by your company.
1. When you use Japan Times Jobs, you shall comply with these usage rules
and instructions of the Japan Times Jobs’ administrator. If you violate
the usage rules or fail to pay your user fee, we will suspend access
to Japan Times Jobs, nullify the ID or password of your company or reject
your use thereafter. In this case also, you shall pay the full amount
of prescribed user fees and we will not reimburse user fees or exempt
unpaid user fees.
2. You may place or transmit recruitment information (your company’s
and recruitment information) on or through Japan Times Jobs and shall use
Japan Times Jobs only for the purpose of recruitment. You shall respond
to Japan Times Jobs Members in good faith when they raise questions or request
3. The information on Japan Times Jobs Members and other information you
obtained by using Japan Times Jobs may only be used for recruiting Japan Times Jobs
Members and you shall not allow your parent company, subsidiary,
affiliate or other third party to use it.
4. The amount and manner of paying user fee shall be subject to
the conditions separately provided by our company. You shall prepare
communication equipment and computer units required for using Japan Times Jobs
and bear line and provider costs for accessing Japan Times Jobs.
5. We shall not be responsible in anyway for correctness and reasonableness
of information registered by Japan Times Jobs Members through Japan Times Jobs and
information provided to you by Japan Times Jobs Members. The communication
between you and a Japan Times Jobs Member applying to your company shall
be conducted by e-mail or otherwise directly, for which communication
we shall not be responsible in any way.
6. If you apply for use of Japan Times Jobs under the preceding Article
and use the ID and password, you and we shall execute an agreement
concerning use of Japan Times Jobs by you (hereinafter “Use Agreement”).
These usage rules are integrated with the Use Agreement and made
a part thereof.
7. You are responsible for controlling and using your ID and password
and we shall not be responsible in any way for misuse or unjust
use by any third party.
8. Japan Times Jobs can be used by your company only. It is prohibited that
your status under the Use Agreement, your credits and debts to us
or your ID and password be transferred to or used by any third party.
9. If you fall under any of the items (1) through (6) below after
beginning use of Japan Times Jobs, we may suspend use of Japan Times Jobs by you.
You shall agree to this in advance without objection. When we suspend
use of Japan Times Jobs by you and if there is any amount paid by you to
us, no reimbursement will be made, which you shall agree to. You
cannot raise any claim such as damages, charge for costs, etc. against
us concerning suspension of using Japan Times Jobs in any of the following
(1) There is public recognition that you have given rise to any
(2) You committed such acts as revocation of informal decision of
employment or sale of goods to the informally recruited persons
(3) You have the problem of insecure credit.
(4) We have judged that your operations, business category, etc.
is not favorable for referral of a new graduate to be employed.
(5) We have judged that it is inappropriate for your company to
use Japan Times Jobs.
1. Upon prior notice to you (or without it in an unavoidable situation),
we may change the JobTime service or these usage rules or discontinue,
suspend or terminate Japan Times Jobs service.
2. If the information in the written text, etc. transmitted by,
inserted or written in Japan Times Jobs by your company exceeds the time
period or amount prescribed by our company, or if it is necessary
for sustentation and operation or maintenance and management of
Japan Times Jobs, we may delete the information upon prior notice to you
(or without it in an unavoidable situation).
3. If the Japan Times Jobs service or these usage rules are changed or Japan Times Jobs
service is discontinued, suspended or terminated due to system disturbance
or other reasons, you shall have no claim, such as that for damages,
against our company.
1. In use of Japan Times Jobs and communication between your company and
an applicant, you shall pay utmost attention to protecting the individual's
2. In use of Japan Times Jobs and communication between you and an applicant,
you shall comply with labor laws such as the Law for Equal Employment
Opportunity between Men and Women and the Labor Standards Law.
3. If you learn that any act of profit or any defamation or discrimination
against any third party is committed, you shall notify our company
to that effect.
1. The screen image constituting Japan Times Jobs and all or part of Japan Times Jobs
vest in our company, and any reproduction, distribution, showing,
publication, etc. thereof are legally prohibited.
2. Intellectual property rights other than copyright concerning
Japan Times Jobs vest in our company or certain third party, and any infringement
thereof is legally prohibited.
1. Any dispute between your company and our company concerning Japan Times Jobs
shall be under the exclusive jurisdiction by agreement of the Tokyo
District Court for the first instance.