- Selling of control and on/off valves and related accessories from the product portfolio
- Sizing and selection of control valves according to requirements
- Drawing up of quotations according to customer requirements
- Price negotiations with customers
- Technical clarification with customers in Japan
- Expand the customer base and business with current accounts
- Regular business trips within Japan, some travel abroad may be required
- Opportunity to attend training sessions at Germany headquarters
- University degree in natural sciences or mechanical/electrical engineering
- Experience in sales of investment goods for process technologies in the Industries as machinery, chemical/refinery plants, power plants, EPC, HVAC/DHC, etc.
- Previous experience in automation, mechanical or electronic engineering preferred.
- Experience as a control valve sales engineer is very welcome.
- Knowledge in project management is a plus
- Driver’s license
・Responsible for engineering and application of this company's system and fastening technology to customers in Japan.
・To keep steady contact/communication with customers and partner companies in Japan.
・To keep steady contact and coordination the headquarter in Germany.
・To contribute to the exhibitions and trade fairs in Japan.
・To develop own proposals of technical solutions towards the customers with regards to Fastening and Assembly Technology.
・Responsible for project management as regards to engineering.
・University degree in Mechanical Engineering (Automation/ Electronics/ Mechatronics)
・At least 3 years business experience in automotive industry
・Business experience with Car OEMs
・Having experience as Application Engineer